THINGS TO BRING
NORTHERN WHITETAIL OUTFITTERS
Caribou Trail Outfitters
Due to the possibility of adverse weather conditions we recommend hunters bring the following gear just in case .
We would recommend arriving in Saskatoon one day in advance ( Saturday ) in case your luggage arrives late . For more info regarding rules www.enviroment.gov.sk.ca
If you have never hunted in Saskatchewan previously you require a HAL certificate which is good for life time but we need a picture of your drivers license to apply for it prior to purchasing your hunting license , take a picture and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 1 306 441 1602
- rifle ( heavy lead e.g.150 gr min. nosler partition , trophy bonded bear claw ), bow , cross bow or muzzle loader
- tree hooks / screws / harness
- sow in heat scent , fawn in distress call ?
- Scent free insect repellant / therma cell ( best ) head net
- mag light / head light
- camo face mask / face paint
- blaze orange or red cap
and vest if using a rifle
- camera / video
- bow or muzzle loader hunters camouflage clothing
scent lock ( if using a bow , cross bow or muzzle loader) evenings can be cool so layer clothing
- pee bottle with lid
- insulated rubber boots or scent free boots , scent off spray / shampoo
- 2 pairs light gloves
- house shoes ( in lodge )
- cell phone with international roaming
- rain gear ?
- bear spray for bow hunters ( bought Saskatoon )
- fishing pole ?
- 2 feet of string
WHITETAIL DEER HUNT
- your favorite big game rifle / shooting stick
- loose fitting winter clothing quiet material ( layering recommended )
- warm gloves & mitts / muff
- loose fitting boots ( Sorel type ) and boot blankets
- hand and foot warmers ( hot packs )
- face mask & goggles
- small thermos ?? coffee smells and is a diuretic
- red or blaze orange winter cap / head sock
- pee bottle
- small screw in gear hooks
- blaze orange vest or white Jacket or coveralls / to fit over your clothing
- small back pack
- foot rug approx. 20" x 24"
- mini mag lite / head light
- house shoes ( lodge )
- light pull rope
- cell phone ( roaming )
- rattling horns / grunt tube
- 2 feet of string
- Trail camera ?
- shooting stick ?